NeWnEsS..To Let Go Off..So as to Welcome the Future.. :-)

                                                                  A very Warm Welcome 2 all..

After a gap of two years, I am willing to write the blog once again. I have experienced my 2nd phase of life: - 5 years of College life; My 5 years that will remain with me longlife.The 1st phase (School Phase) was quite good. Some of them were my GOLDEN DAYS of life which i won't forget forever. Some school days were really the one which i missed while living every moment in the 2nd one.Then i entered my 2nd phase ; College Life which was full of twists & turns at the beginning, starting from Admission Process till the Final Year of my Post Graduation. New Place, New Class, New People ; It was all Newness filled with positivity, enthusiastic approach, motivational feeling and much more.. It was whole a new experience. There were Up's & Down's..But as it says that Where there is a will there is a way..( My old school's Tagline Basically..Coincidently True.. :-) ). This was realized at final year of Graduation ;When completed Hon'S in Physics.. :-). Even, at time of admission in Master's was just an casual thought at start. But due to family support and willing to learn something Curiously in detail made me think of doing Master's Course seriously. Again, starting from admission till the end, it was all UN-Expected..But somewhere around the heart it was a good feeling that after doing the Master's, may be we will be able to cope up with outside world. Again the Up's & Down's were seen.. But this time it was with Positivity, Attitude like Gratitude..:-), and yes willing to learn something precious and valuable from the Renowned Professors; From the One of the Renowned University of  My Nation: INDIA. During these 5 years i have seen from the Crucial Moments to the Happiest One's and all of them were totally different and memorable one's in my life.
The Last day of Final Year M.Sc. was Something which was full of experience, yet difficult, But still the ONE which reminded me the day of my admission to university. :-)..And So i Learned that it's good to Let it Go off.. So as to Welcome the Bright Future that is awaiting for us. Above all this, i can proudly say that Being an M.S.'ian was a Great thing and have Completed my Master's; Hon'S in Physics Proudly from THE MAHARAJA SAYAJIRAO UNIVERSITY OF BARODA : - The Memorable One.. :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

uNiVeRsE...A uNiQuE WoRlD...

Modern World...Towards Modernity Or "EXTINCITY"???